Skeletons are in West Haven!
The winning skeleton will be announced at 4pm on Halloween LIVE on FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/skeletonfestwesthaven!
Skeleton Fest West Haven is a family-friendly series of events that starts on Saturday, October 12 and runs through Halloween on October 31. More than 20 whimsically decorated and posed skeletons will be placed throughout the city at restaurants, bars, and businesses for all to enjoy. Most of the events are free to attend and all are open to the public.
Join us for the Skeleton Fest Kick-Off Celebration on Saturday, October 12, from 6-9pm at the Harugari Club, 66 Highland Street, West Haven, and get a sneak peek at all the decorated skeletons and take some selfies with them. The party will feature fantastic food truck eats, a special cocktail menu, a DJ and dancing, Tarot card and palm readers, a costume contest with $100 prize, and more!
Be sure to check our Events Calendar that will be continually updated as activities are added!
Special Thanks To Our Sponsors!
Mummy of All sponsors
- Blue Horse, 703 Campbell Avenue
- Casa Bianca Pizza, 217 Campbell Avenue
- Democratic Town Committee West Haven, Connecticut
- Cappetta’s Italian Imports and Pizza, 188 Boston Post Rd
- Coffee Haven West, 535 Campbell Avenue
- Dive Bar & Restaurant, 24 Ocean Avenue
- Domenic’s Apizza, 18 Ocean Avenue
- Dorinda Borer for West Haven Public Library, 300 Elm Street
- Duffy’s Tavern, 241 Campbell Avenue
- Fitzgerald’s Florist, 281 Campbell Avenue
- Harugari Singing Society, 66 Highland Street
- Off Shore Restaurant, 852 Jones Hill Road
- RipTide Restaurant & Bar, 38 Ocean Avenue
- Savin Rock Roasting Company, 305 Captain Thomas Blvd.
- Savin Rock Surf Shop, 266 Captain Thomas Blvd.
- STAR Distributors, 10 Eder Road
- Turks Seafood Restaurant, 425 Captain Thomas Blvd.
- West Haven Chamber of Commerce/DMV Express, 355 Main Street
- West Shore Family Dental, 141 Captain Thomas Blvd.
- Woodlawn Duckpin, 240 Platt Avenue
- Z’s Corner Cafe, 407 Campbell Avenue
ghost and goblin
- West Haven: Why Not?
- West Haven Community Garden